Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Not Unexpected

My husband is feeling much better today.  He was kind enough to share his cold with me!
I woke twice in the night having trouble breathing and then this morning I started coughing hard enough to hurt my chest. I used my inhaler in the night and that worked. However, I work up jittery probably due to the albuterol in the inhaler.  I had my coffee with some tincture and then went back to bed.
After awhile I felt better and somewhat energized. I started making a couple loaves of honey-wheat bread and now am waiting for the second rise so I can get them in the oven. Bread making is easy because I use the Kitchen-Aid mixer to do the kneading.
Now I think I will lay down again (sleepiness has come over me) and catch a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment