Friday, October 24, 2014

Long Day

Yesterday was a long day. I saw my doctor at 9:30AM. We discussed at length the alternative med I was tincturing. I have been very happy with the results so far. I can sleep at night. I am already cutting down on my pain meds. I seem to have enough energy to go all day. Yes, I am tired at night but I am doing much more than I was. I didn't get home until 4PM after shopping and waiting for prescriptions to be filled. It is a forty minute drive to the grocery store. However, supper got made and served and then I got in bed to watch some Netflix.

I must have slept well because I hit the ground running this morning. I rearranged my living room and cleaned up the mess as well visited with friends. Yes, I am tired again tonight but I feel pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment